In this course, you will :
- Learn a system for getting and staying organised. We'll go over time management strategies and how to create habits that stick.
- We'll talk about how to create a productive physical environment. I'll share productivity hacks that will help you get more done with less effort (and bust some common work-a-holic myths).
- Learn how to find motivation and inspiration when you don't have any.
- Understand how to deal with distractions, procrastination, failure fear, and frustration.
- You will have tricks up your sleeve by the end of this class to overcome any productivity challenges that come your way.
- Productivity for Artists
- How To Use This Class
- How I Plan and Organize My Life
- Tips for Time Management
- Building Habits That Stick
- Curate an Environment for Success
- Win a Year of Skillshare
- Productivity Shortcuts: Tricks to Get Ahead Faster
- For the Workaholics
- Creating Motivation and Inspiration
- Procrastination, Fear of Failure, Frustration, and Perfectionism
- Distractions: Social Media, Family, and Interruptions
- When You Want to Quit