In this course, you’ll learn to create a process that makes getting the essential things done as effortless as possible.
This course will show you how to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect from you. It will teach you a method for being more efficient, productive, and effective in both personal and professional realms. It will teach you a systematic way to discern what is important, eliminate what is not, and make doing the essential as effortless as possible. In short, it will teach you how to apply the disciplined pursuit of less to every area of your life.
There are four parts to the course. The first outlines the core mindset of an Essentialist or Minimalist. The next three turn the mindset into a systematic process for the disciplined pursuit of less, one you can use in any situation or endeavor you encounter.
If you are interested in minimalism, this course is for you. If you are confused, tired of too many things, and want to start a fresh life, then this course is for you. If your life’s closet is disorganized and stuffed, then this course is for you.
This course will help you learn:
- mindsets and practical strategies to become an essentialist
- how to cut out non-essentials from your life using effective methods
- the true meaning of living an essentialist/minimalist lifestyle
- how to select opportunities without getting lost
- how to say “no” to almost everything that isn’t essential
- how you can contribute your best self in the world
Inspiration to this course is based on the works of Greg McKeown. I thank him and give all credits for inspiring such a creative and effective way of living.