In this coure, you will :
- Understand what Product Management entails, why Product Management is important, and how Product Management has evolved over time.
- Understand the purpose of the Product Manager role in an organisation, as well as identify key cross-functional partners and customise communications based on their key priorities.
- Describe various techniques for gathering requirements from customers and learn how to complete each component of a product requirements document (PRD), including requirement documentation.
- Learn how to use qualitative and quantitative research methods to identify problems that are worth solving and to comprehend the market. Identify your target user and create user personas based on research synthesis.
- Understand the significance of active listening and the various methods for practising it, as well as how to craft and deliver compelling stories.
- Intro to Product Management
- The Role of a Product Manager
- Problem Identification
- Vision & Strategy
- Communication Skills