In this course, you will learn:
- Determine which theories foster critical thinking.
- Make use of a methodology for applying critical thinking.
- Relate the components that make up the critical thinking phases.
- Examine the critical thinking practise standards.
- Determine who is responsible for preserving the resolution analyses' intellectual values.
- Distinguish between the vices of thought and the vices of action in decision-making.
- To groups, apply critical thinking.
1. Thinking according to our times
- Why critical thinking?
- The exciting world of thinking and criticism
2. Evaluating our modes of thought
- Intellectual values of a good thinker
- Evaluating our critical thinking skills. Avoiding vices and biased thinking
3. Elements and standards of critical thinking
- Elements of a critical thinking process
- Standards to apply to our thinking modes
4. Articulating our decisions making process
- The logic of our decisions and the behavior derived from them
- How to improve our critical thinking skills and become a fair-minded thinker