In this course, you will :
- Learn the skills required to be a successful cloud security engineer.
- Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam.
- Learn about Cloud Security, including access management, organisational structure/policies, network security configuration, and log analysis.
- Control administrative access to VPC objects and configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Networking in Google Cloud: Defining and Implementing Networks
- Networking in Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management
- Managing Security in Google Cloud
- Security Best Practices in Google Cloud
- Mitigating Security Vulnerabilities on Google Cloud
- Hands-On Labs in Google Cloud for Security Engineers