In this course, you will learn :
- Culture, behaviour, practises, tools, methodologies, technologies, and metrics are all important aspects of DevOps.
- Cloud Computing fundamentals, including benefits, models, use cases, platforms, services, resources, and opportunities.
- Small batch sizes, minimum viable products, pair programming, behavior- and test-driven development are all examples of agile practises.
- S crum methodologies are used to create a product backlog, write user stories, plan sprints, and measure performance.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Agile Development and Scrum