In this course, you will learn :
- Power BI Desktop should be downloaded and installed.
- Navigate the user interfaces of Power BI Desktop and Online Services with ease.
- Connect Power BI Desktop and Power BI Services to simple data sets.
- Make visualisations. Utilize Dashboards, Reports can be viewed and shared.
- Incorporate Power BI reports.
- Connect to services like Google Analytics and Mailchimp using Power BI content packs.
1. Power BI - Desktop Orientation
- Introduction to Power BI - the Ultimate Orientation
- Connecting Power BI to your first data set
- Working with your first Data set in Power BI
- Measures and more Visualizations
- Power BI Desktop Activity
2. Power BI - Online Services Orientation
- Signing up to Power BI Services
- Publish a report from Power BI Desktop to Power BI Services
- Connect to files on your devices to Power BI Services
- Working with Dashboards in Power BI
- Embed a Power BI report
- Personal Gateways
- Content Packs in Power BI Services