In this course, you will :
- Learn about window functions and the two basic subclauses of window functions, ORDER BY and PARTITION BY.
- Learn three practical applications of window functions: fetching values from various parts of the table, ranking rows based on their values, and binning rows into different tables.
- how to use aggregate functions like 'AVG()' and 'SUM()' as window functions, as well as how to define frames to change the output of a window function
- Learn some techniques and functions that can be used in conjunction with window functions.
- Introduction to window functions
- Fetching, ranking, and paging
- Aggregate window functions and frames
- Beyond window functions