In this coures, you will :
- Implement CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations for tables in a PostgreSQL database using psql and SQL commands.
- Identify and use the primary, logical, and foreign key functions in a database.
- Create and distinguish between one-to-many and many-to-many relationships in PostgreSQL.
- Remember the key people, organisations, and innovations that contributed to the development of the SQL standard.
- Database Design and Basic SQL in PostgreSQL
- Intermediate PostgreSQL
- JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL
- Database Architecture, Scale, and NoSQL with Elasticsearch