In this course, you will learn :
- How to Begin with Webflow.
- How to use Webflow's user interface.
- In Webflow, learn how to use div blocks, containers, and sections.
- The Webflow navigation and footer can be styled in a variety of ways.
- In Webflow, learn how to create a responsive website.
- In Webflow, learn how to make a landing page.
- How to Create a Website Using Webflow.
- How to make use of webflow.
1. The Webflow Interface
- The Webflow Interface: Elements Panel
- The Webflow Interface: Styling Panel
- Keyboard Shortcuts
2. Display Options
- Display Settings: Block, Inline Block, Inline & Display None
- Display Settings: Flexbox
- Flexbox Game
- When To Use Flexbox Or Grid?
3. Webflow Essentials
- Naming Classes
- How To Structure Your Websites
- How To Make Your Websites Mobile Responsive
- How To Use Symbols
- The CMS
- Contact Forms
- Styling The Default Nav & Footer
- How To Clone & Re-use Websites & Elements
- How To Copy & Paste Elements
- Basic Interactions & Animations
4. Webflow Class Project: Building A Landing Page
- Landing Page Introduction
- Setting Up The Page
- Creating The Main Navigation
- Creating The Hero Section
- Creating The Logo Grid
- Creating The Intro Section
- Creating The Step Process Section
- Creating The Call To Action Section
- Creating The Footer
- Page Teaks
- Styling The Mobile Nav
- Making The Page Mobile Responsive
- Adding Interactions