In this course, you will learn
- Master fundamental models at the core of every branch of physics, such as the Two-Body Central Force Problem.
- Confidently apply Classical Physics concepts to predict the evolution of any astronomical object soaring throughout our universe.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Kepler's Laws and how they are utilized in Astronomy.
- Learn to express the geometry of Astronomy utilizing the Mathematics of Conic Sections.
- Explore the defining characteristics of bounded & unbounded orbits and their connection to energy & eccentricity.
- Develop proven techniques for optimizing your analyses and promoting problem-solving efficiency.