In this course, you will learn :
- Photoshop brushes, both built-in and custom, can be used to create artwork.
- Navigate the Photoshop user interface for painting.
- Learn about layers, blending modes, tool palettes, masking, and other essential Photoshop techniques.
- Create a portrait in Photoshop from start to finish.
- Photoshop can be used to simulate watercolour, oil, acrylic, or mixed media.
- Make your own brushes and tool presets.
- Photoshop can be used to create stunning imagery.
- Feel at ease painting and drawing on a pen tablet.
1. Finding Your Way Around In Photoshop
- What You Will Need
- Awesome Guide To Buying The Right Tablet
- Up and Running In The Photoshop UI In Just A Few Minutes
- The Most Powerful Features of Photoshop...For Painting
- Watch While I Demonstrate My Custom Brushes
- The Incredibly Useful Mixer Brush Tool
3. The Painting Starts Before You Ever Touch The Brush
- Choose A Reference Image, and Choose Wisely
- Start Sketching
- More Sketching! It Needs To Be Right
- Start Thinking About Colors
4. Let's Lay Down Some Paint!
- Painting Setup
- Paint The Base Layer
- Start Adding Detail
- More Detail: Painting Timelapse