In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the Photoshop CC interface.
- Understand Photoshop CC's essential tools.
- Understand Photoshop Adjustments.
- Learn about layers, masks, and blending modes.
- Make good use of filters.
- Use real-world practise projects that are available for download to put your skills to the test.
- Download, explore, and learn from the course's professional projects.
1. Course Intro and Overview
- What This Course Is And What It Is Not - Why This Class?
- Course Structure: What You Can Expect
- What You Can Do After This Course
2. Connect With The Instructor
- Connect With Me Online To Get The Most Out of This Course
3. Let's Get Started - First Time In Photoshop
- If You Don't Have The Software, Start Here.
- Finding Your Way Around The UI - What Is All This Stuff?
- File Menus Rundown
- Size Matters
- Essential Tool Palettes
- You Must Master This Lecture!
- The Key To An Optimized Workflow
4. Tools: A Quick Intro To All The Ones You Actually Need
- Drawing Tools
- The Most Used Drawing Tool
- Selection Tools
- More Selection Help
- Editing Tools
5. Layers, Layers, Layers! Here's What You Need To Know
- More Layers and Masking
- Masking, Blending Modes, Layer Styles
- Practice Project: Coloring a Sketch
6. Adjustment Layers
- Adjustment Layers Explained
- More Adjustment Layer Mastery
- Practice Project: Use Adjustment Layers To Enhance A Landscape
7. Let's Get Wild With Some Photoshop Filters
- Overview of Some Handy Filters
- Previewing All The Filters
8. Example Projects - Apply Your Skills
- Painting a Portrait With Photoshop CC
- A Basic Photo Edit / Enhance
- Post-Processing A 3d Rendering (or a photo)
- Turn A Photo / Rendering Into A Watercolor Painting