In this course, you will :
- Conduct environmental assessments of commercial properties..
- Identify regulatory suspects from database search results..
- Create historical timelines of property development and past usages.
- Analyze aerial photographs to detect past landscape changes..
- Incorporate fire insurance maps and city directories to uncover suspected activities..
- Carry out site visit to make observations of property conditions..
- Make determinations of recognized environmental conditions based on topographic gradient and relative distance..