In this course, you will :
- Explore evidence-based information outlining the benefits and challenges of adopting new technologies in the EU, as well as the opportunity to read case study examples of some of these applications.
- Learn from other farmers who have already implemented agri-tech on their farm and how they overcame any adoption barriers.
- Evaluating the potential of agri-tech to improve production while meeting environmental and social responsibilities is also important.
- Improve your understanding of precision agriculture and sustainable intensification, as well as the impact these concepts can have on farming systems.
- Compare the various technologies that can be used to boost productivity and learn how to calculate yields to profit.
- Investigate how agri-tech can be used to help reduce the environmental impact of farm practises.
- Determine which skills are required for the implementation of new data-driven arable farming techniques.
- Create a precision farming action plan.
- Technology and sustainability
- Precision techniques and economic sustainability
- Social and environmental sustainability