In this course, you will :
- Identify typical challenges that coaches face when dealing with analytical clients at Fortune 500 companies and elsewhere.
- Learn how to use research-based emotional and social intelligence tools to connect with and coach analytically minded clients.
- Create a plan with specific next steps to adapt the best practises for coaching analytically minded clients tested at Fortune 500 companies for yourself.
- Help your analytically inclined clients learn critical emotional and social intelligence-based strategies.
- Learn how to match these strategies to the International Coaching Federation Core Competencies.
- Course Textbook Materials Packet: See Attached Resources
- Introduction Systems of Thinking
- False Beliefs About Oneself
- False Beliefs About Others
- Communicating Ethically
- Making Major Decisions
- Avoiding Disasters
- Next Steps for Mastery of Course Content and Lifelong Learning