In this course, you will learn :
- Understanding loops in C++ and how to use them to improve code efficiency.
- The ability to use algorithmic techniques to analyse and optimise programmes.
- Understanding of the execution flow of code and familiarity with a debugging tool.
- C++ processing and analysis of large sets of data
- Understanding of the functional approach for reusability, as well as the ability to divide large projects into smaller, manageable modules.
- Understanding of mathematical quantities, as well as the ability to test hypotheses and proofs.
- Experiment with simulations such as timers, rotating rectangles, and games of life.
- Building interactive games requires hands-on experience.
- Familiarity with fields such as computer vision, artificial intelligence, and image processing, as well as programmes inspired by biological processes.
- Computing in the Real World
- Introduction to C++ (Table Printing)
- GNU Debugger Tutorial
- Memory, Operations and Control Structure
- Divide, Conquer, and Rule
- Iteration, Reusability and Extensibility
- Introduction to Arrays
- Problem Solving With Arrays
- Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Sliding Window