In this course, you will learn:
- Understand and apply Operations Research methodology to investigate and solve your operational issues.
- Formulate and apply Linear Programming and expanded topics strategies to address specific optimization challenges.
- In project management, use the Critical Path Method and PERT techniques.
- Appreciate the use of simulation in the study of stochastic operations systems' behavior.
- Be aware of the techniques' limitations.
- Introduction to Operations Research
- Linear Programming and Simplex Method
- Further Techniques in Simplex Method
- Transportation Problem and Assignment Problem
- Critical Path Method for Project Scheduling
- Further Topics in Critical Path Method