In this course, you will learn :
- Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it.
- A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks.
- Learn how to properly initiate a project by creating a business case that aligns with the business objectives.
- Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders.
- Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation.
- Conduct requirement specification - including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating.
- Have the confidence to successfully facilitate requirements approval meetings.