In this course, you will learn :
- Discover the colourful world of oil painting by mastering essential techniques on a practical medium.
- How to use oil paint to create a picturesque world.
- how they respond differently to various mediums Review some colour theory before deciding on a colour palette and learning about hue, value, and chroma.
- Outline the larger objects in your scene to create the composition of your painting.
- Fill in the objects with your colour palette without worrying about the details yet, using the colour theory from the previous lesson.
- Oil Paint and Paper Preparation
- Brushes and Oil Mediums
- Colour of the Spectrum
- Hue, Value and Chroma
2. Painting the Still Life
- Setting the Still Life
- Quick Lay-In
- Mixing and Finding the Colour
- Hard and Soft Edges
- Painting What You See
- Last Details
3. Keeping Your Paintings Safe
- Preserving Your Sketches