In this course, you will learn :
- Learn about object-oriented programming (OOP), how it differs from procedural programming, and how to use it.
- After that, you'll define your own classes and learn how to write methods, attributes, and constructors.
- Learn how to inherit from a class, customise and redefine methods, and compare class-level and instance-level data.
- Learn how to ensure that objects that store the same data are treated equally, how to define and customise object string representations, and even how to create new error types.
- Discover how to further customise your classes so that they behave more like standard Python data types.
- OOP Fundamentals
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Integrating with Standard Python
- Best Practices of Class Design