In this course, you will :
- Begin learning to code and immerse yourself in coding concepts.
- Learn the fundamentals of Python programming.
- Python code and programmes must be written.
- At the end of the course, create a mini calculator using Python programming (you will write your first real programme, something to be proud of!).
- By the end, you'll have a better overall understanding of how programming works.
1. Print Function and Comments
- How to Use the Print Function
- Hello World Activity
- Declaring Variables
- Re-assigning Values
- Multiple Assignments
- What is a String?
- Counting Characters in a String
- Accessing Characters in a String and Slicing
- Concatenating Strings
- Find Method
3. Numbers and Operators
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators and Booleans
- Logical Operators
4. Input Function
- Input Function and Using the Input
- Converting String Input to Numbers
5. If...Else Statement
- What is the If...Else Statement?
- If...Else Syntax
6. Elif Statement
- The Elif Statement and Syntax
7. Loops: For Loops
- For Loop and Syntax
- Activity: Looping Through a String
- Activity: Looping with Range