In this course, you will :
- Be able to create automation solutions for the Internet of Things after completing this course.
- After completing this course series, you will be able to easily begin working on Node Red with various Nodes.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to easily investigate the power of Node Red and how block programming is changing the world of development.
1. Basics of Node Red
- Node Red Installation Guide
- Node Red UI Overview
- Basics of Nodes, Flows, and Sub-Flows
- Import Flows
- Save Flows in Local Libary
- Export Flows
2. Nodes Walkthrough
- Inject Node, Debug Node and Comment Node
- Function Node, Exec Node and Link Node
- MQTT Node, HTTP Node and Web Socket Node
- Building your first flow
3. Building from the Basics
- Switch Node - Better Decision Making
- Change Node - Rule Based Data Change
- Basic Function Flow