In this course, you will :
- Teaches you how to plan, direct, and photograph a newborn photo session, as well as how to edit your chosen images in Photoshop. Learn to take baby photos that will be treasured for a lifetime by honing your photography skills.
- shows you how to get ready for a newborn photoshoot and goes over the equipment she uses
- explains the logistics of photographing a newborn and how to ensure the shoot is completely safe
- Before you put your props in place, learn how to wrap the baby for maximum visual effect.
- takes you through three poses you can use in your shoot, various angles, and types of wraps. She guides you on safety precautions throughout, including how to make use of a spotter.
- see how to set up the final pose with a bean bag prop.
- Choose your favorite photos from the shoot as Lidi guides you on what to look out for.
- Explore some basic editing techniques in Photoshop, including retouching images and adding final effects. End the course by learning how to prepare the images to share online and with clients.
1. Preparing for a Newborn Session
- Newborn Safety
- Getting Ready for a Newborn Shoot
- Wrapping Techniques
- Setting Up
2. The Photo Session
- Pose: Baby Fully Wrapped in a Prop
- Pose: Baby Half Wrapped in a Prop
- Pose: Side Lying Pose on the Bean Bag
3. Editing and Sharing Your Work
- Culling and Getting Images in Photoshop
- Editing: Background, Shapes and Skin Tones
- Editing: Blemishes and Final Touches
- Sharing Your Work with Clients