In this course, you will learn :
- How scientists respond to questions.
- Neuroanatomy fundamentals and the neuroscience of brain diseases
- How to conduct fundamental neuroscience research.
- Various models are used to study the brain.
- The path from scientific discovery to the development of a new medicine.
- The scientific process
- Drug development process
- Basics of neuroscience research
- In vitro models
- In vivo models
- In silico models
- Basic statistics
- Models used in Parkinson`s disease research