In this course, you will learn :
- A game-changing model of human behaviour.
- Understand the stress mechanism: Discover which part of our brain is responsible for stress.
- Learn why we sometimes behave in a very territorial manner, which leads to peacock behaviour, bullying, and harassment.
- Get in touch with your motivations: Understand the difference between long-term and short-term motivations.
- Learn how to identify obsessive behaviour and why it's critical to keep it under control.
- Learn which part of your brain is in charge of self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, as well as creativity and spirituality.
1. 4 brainstructures
- The Reptilian Brain
- The Paleolimbic Brain
- The Neolimbic Brain
- The Prefrontal Brain