In this course, you will learn:
- Graph theory methods can be used to investigate Internet social networks and the Web search process.
- Use game theory to examine strategic behaviour in a range of situations, such as auction design, Web advertising, network routing, and social marketing.
- Understand the strategic behaviour of buyers and sellers in matching markets.
- Investigate the connections between markets, information, and customer expectations.
- Investigate how ideas, beliefs, attitudes, products, technologies, and social customs propagate through social media.