In this course, you will learn
- Use the tools of graph theory as a basis for studying the Internet social networks, and the process of Web search.
- Apply game theory to analyze strategic behavior in a variety of settings including auction design, Web advertising, network routing, and social marketing.
- Understand strategic behavior in matching markets that link buyers and sellers.
- Explore the relationships between markets, information, and consumer expectations.
- Analyze the processes by which ideas, beliefs, opinions, products, technologies, and social conventions spread through social networks