In this course, you will :
- Have complete understanding and confidence when investing in the Stock Market..
- Apply best practices and techniques to make better stock choices..
- Use Basic & Advanced Stock Screeners so you can narrow the choices to the best stocks for you..
- Use Qualitative Research and Quantitative Ratios in an easy to use manner. No calculations are required and will be shown where to find information for free..
- Apply key stock investing strategies such as investing in Dividend Paying Stocks, Growth Stocks, Value Stocks, Stocks that have future Growth At A Reasonable Price (GARP) and more..
- Determine whether an Online Discount Broker, Full-Service Broker, Financial Planner, Robo-Financial Planner or other service to place stock orders is right for them..
- Place actual orders such as Market Orders, Stops Loss Order, Limit Orders, etc....
- Determine how risky or volatile a Stock, Mutual Fund, or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) using established metrics such as Standard Deviation and Beta and how to find the information so no calculations are required..
- Pick Individual Stocks, Stock Mutual Funds, and Exchange Traded Funds for their investment portfolio..