In this course, you will :
- Learn needle felting techniques to make detailed wool animal portraits.
- Discover Dani's step-by-step creative process for creating beautiful animal embroidery pieces.
- Begin by becoming acquainted with Dani. She describes her foray into the world of needle felting and wool painting. Discover her sources of inspiration and the influences that have influenced her work.
- Learn about the materials required to create an animal portrait.
- Learn how to sharpen the edges of your felted shapes and how to clean up any fuzzy lines.
- teaches you how to make even, straight lines (for fur and whiskers) and how to create soft gradients through colour blending.
1. Preparation and Practice
- Supplies and Practice
- Basic Techniques: Sharp, Clean Edges
- Basic Techniques: Straight Lines
- Basic Techniques: Color Blending
2. Creating the Fox Portrait
- Sketching and Transferring Your Image to the Fabric
- Needle Felt the Eyes
- Needle Felt the Nose and Mouth
- Needle Felt the Ears and Forehead
- Needle Felt the Final Sections
3. Finishing and Photographing Your Portrait
- Finishing Touches
- Lifting and Framing
- Photographing Your Fiber Art