In this course, you will learn:
- Acquire theoretical understanding and practical abilities in remote sensing physical principles (optical and SAR).
- Understand the fundamentals of satellite platforms and their orbits.
- Learn about the various forms of satellite data that are available.
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of using optical information and SAR.
- To run basic applications, learn how to use FLOSS software for satellite image processing.
- Understand the various applications of spatial information.
- Physical foundations and introduction to remote sensing.
- Satellite platforms: satellites and orbits.
- Processing of satellite information.
- Special transformations.
- The regions of the electromagnetic spectrum used in remote sensing.
- Introduction to SAR theory.
- Interaction of radiation with the surface.
- Applications with SAR images.