In this course you will learn:
- Delve into the exciting world of Natural Language Processing (NLP) with this overview of major topics in the field
- Get taste of regular expressions (regex), a powerful search pattern language to quickly find the text you’re looking for.
- Before most natural language processing tasks, it’s necessary to clean up the text data using text preprocessing techniques.
- Apply regular expressions (regex) and other natural language parsing tactics to find meaning and insights in the texts you read every day.
- Reframe word meaning based on context using word embeddings, a natural language processing technique to map words in relation to each other