In this course, you will :
- Learn how to strike up a conversation in English with strangers or friends.
- Learn how to maintain an English conversation using simple words, phrases, and questions.
- Learn a variety of expressions for asking for help and asking people to wait.
- Learn how to agree and disagree politely in English.
- Learn how to say and respond to the most common greetings and responses in conversational English.
- Learn how to avoid using certain words too frequently, as well as how to avoid using filler words too frequently.
- How to Replace 'Very' and 'Really'
- 'What' and 'How' Questions
- How to Agree and Disagree
- Starting a Conversation
- Asking People to Wait
- Asking for Help
- Continuing the Conversation
- Using and Avoiding Filler Words