In this course, you will learn :
- How to make Electron-like desktop apps with Python as the backend.
- PyInstaller can compile a real-world application into a desktop executable.
- Using Inno Setup, create an Installation Wizard for your executable.
- Flask Hello World
- Render HTML
- Get Current CPU Load
- Flask API Endpoint
- CPU Usage Polling via JQuery
- Update HTML in real-time via JQuery
- Add Load Indicator Element to UI
- UX/UI Improvements Part 1
- Add App Icon
- UX/UI Improvements Part 2
- Run App in Native Window
- Compile Executable via PyInstaller
- Add Icon to Executable & Conclusion
2. Extra: Add RAM usage indicator
- Add API endpoint for RAM usage
- Add HTML markup