In this course, you will :
- This Specialization teaches the essential skills for working with large-scale data using SQL.
- SQL focus on traditional relational databases, but today, more and more of the data that’s being generated is too big to be stored there, and it’s growing too quickly to be efficiently stored in commercial data warehouses. Instead, it’s increasingly stored in distributed clusters and cloud storage.
- These data stores are cost-efficient and infinitely scalable. To query these huge datasets in clusters and cloud storage, you need a newer breed of SQL engine: distributed query engines, like Hive, Impala, Presto, and Drill.
- These are open source SQL engines capable of querying enormous datasets.
- This Specialization focuses on Hive and Impala, the most widely deployed of these query engines. This Specialization is designed to provide excellent preparation for the Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst certification exam.