In this course, you will
● Understand how to specify the proper AC or DC motor for a machine design.
● Integrate the motor to a machine, based on analysis of motor equations for voltage, current, torque and speed.
● Implement the motor and accompanying rotary sensor into a motor control circuit in both hardware and software.
● Add a motor and motor control circuit into a microprocessor based development kit.
● Create hardware and firmware to process motor feedback data to a microprocessor for further evaluation.