In this course, you will learn :
- The use of Azure Functions to build event-driven, compute-on-demand systems that can be triggered by a variety of external events.
- The fundamentals of Azure storage management, including how to create a Storage Account and how to select the best model for your data.
- teach you how to create, configure, and manage virtual machines that host web applications on Linux and Windows.
- Create Serverless Applications
- Connect Your Services with Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- Data Storage in Microsoft Azure for Associate Developers
- Deploy a website with Azure Virtual Machines
- Manage Resources in Azure
- Deploy a website to Azure with Azure App Service
- Secure your Cloud Data
- Prepare for AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure