In this course, you will :
- Apply ethical principles, frameworks, regulations, and standards used in data-driven technologies, as well as analyse the challenges that may impede their implementation.
- Detect and mitigate ethical risks in data-driven technology design, development, and deployment.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders about ethical safeguards, ethical risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Develop, implement, and assess the organisational policies and governance structure needed for ethical data-driven technologies.
- Promote the Ethical Use of Data-Driven Technologies
- Turn Ethical Frameworks into Actionable Steps
- Detect and Mitigate Ethical Risks
- Communicate Effectively about Ethical Challenges in Data-Driven Technologies
- Create and Lead an Ethical Data-Driven Organization
- Preparing for Your CertNexus Certification Exam