In this course, you will :
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources..
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend..
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)..
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms..
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution..
- Practice with included Access 2016 exercises files..
- Follow along with the instructor with included instructor demostration files..
- Discover advanced options and tips for building and using queries..
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros..
- Complete database projects at the advanced level..
- Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly..