In this course, you will learn:
- Examine scenarios that necessitate the use of databases and automation.
- Create information systems that will enable you to make the best decisions for your company.
- How data may help a corporation make better decisions.
- Structure a Relational Database's algorithm (BDR).
- Make a BDR containing tables, subtables, and code tables, then link them together properly.
- Perform a query on the relational database.
- Create the interface's forms and subforms for data entry and visualisation.
- Create reports that are printed and exportable to Word and PDF.
- Create a Control Panel and use macros to automate forms.
- Tables from other sources can be imported, and queries can be exported to other programmes.
- Microsoft Access and Relational Databases
- Interface design - Queries
- Interface design - Forms and macros
- User interface design - Report Design