Microservices with Spring Cloud is an online workshop designed to help you learn the Microservices architectural style, and how to implement it using Spring technologies
This course provides a good, solid introduction to the topic of the Microservices architectural style, and combines this with practical experience gained by working through the exercises featuring Spring Cloud.
Along the way, this course will provides a brief introduction to Spring Boot and Spring Data (enough to get you familiar with these technologies if you have not been immersed in them already).
The course provides exercises that provide you with hands-on experience working with the various components of Spring Cloud.
You will gain familiarity with Spring Boot, and you’ll see how to use it to build web interfaces, REST interfaces, and how to use Spring Data and Spring Data REST.
You will gain the ability to build microservice-based applications utilizing Spring Cloud technologies. You will learn about
- Centralized, versioned configuration management using Spring Cloud Config
- Dynamic configuration updates with Spring Cloud Bus
- Service discovery with Spring Cloud Eureka
- Client Side Load Balancing with Ribbon
- Declarative REST Clients with Feign
- Software Circuit Breakers with Hystrix.