In this course, you will :
- Learn the skills needed for an entry-level position as an Android developer.
- Learn how to use Android Studio to create applications for Android, including how to build, publish, and manage the lifecycle of a mobile app.
- Learn Kotlin coding as well as programming fundamentals for creating the user interface (UI) and best design practises.
- Create a job-ready portfolio to showcase your new skills during interviews.
- Android programming fundamentals and the tools required to create applications
- How to Make Use of the Kotlin Playground
- Using Android Studio, create user interfaces (UI) for mobile apps.
- Manage mobile application lifecycles and data collections.
- On Android applications, work with web technologies and persistent data.
- Describe the best practises for designing the user interface and user experience for mobile applications.
- Using React Native, you can create cross-platform applications.
- Prepare for technical interviews for positions as an Android developer.
- Introduction to Android Mobile Application Development
- Programming Fundamentals (Kotlin)
- Create the User Interface (Android Studio)
- App Lifecycle (Android)
- The Web and Databases (Android)
- Principles of UI/UX
- Version Control
- Publishing and Maintaining Android Applications