In this course, you will :
- This course will bring you up to speed with the fundamentals of 2D graphics and 3D graphics in Android.
- This course provides the ideal primer for more advanced courses and applications, for example, OpenGL, as well as Virtual Reality in Android.
- This course is unique because it covers the key concepts and theory of 2D and 3D graphics while also showing you how to implement these in Android practically.
- In this module, we'll cover how to create 3D graphics in Android. We will build on what we learned in the last module on 2D graphics to look at the fundamentals of 3D graphics, including: transformations, viewing and projections, and colour.
- In this final module, you will apply everything you have learned into a summative assignment where I'll ask you to create a dancing robot! This assessment will draw upon 2D and 3D graphics so I suggest you review the materials from the previous two modules if you need to.