In this course, you will learn :
- How to visually represent data in a variety of ways.
- How to plot a chart using figures and axes, as well as how to plot from various types of objects and modules.
- How to control the spine of an axes and how to use GridSpec to create complex layouts for a figure so that you can create visually stunning charts.
- How to draw various types of plots, such as line plots, stem plots, and heatmap plots.
- Have a valuable new skill to add to your resume. As any data scientist knows, it is essential to be able to demonstrate insights gleaned from data analysis.
1. How to Draw Various Plot Elements
- How to Draw a Figure
- Other Methods for Drawing a Figure
- Setting the Tick for a Plot
- Controlling the Spine
- Adding a Legend to the Plot
- Using Annotate to Identify Data Points
- Adding Text to a Plot
- Using the Grid to Help Locate Data
- Setting the Title of a Plot
- Placing Multiple Plots onto One Figure Using Subplots
- Creating Complex Layouts with GridSpec
2. How to Draw Different Types of Plots
- How to Draw a Line Plot
- How to Draw a Scatter Plot
- How to Draw a Bar Plot
- Using Error Bars to Show Uncertainty
- How to Draw a Histogram Plot
- How to Draw a Pie Plot
- How to Draw a Box Plot
- How to Draw a Heatmap Plot
- How to Draw a Radar Plot
- Using Color Bars to Improve Data Readability
- How to Draw a 3D Plot Using Surface Plot
- Using Fill Between to Fill the Area between Two Curves
- How to Draw a Stem Plot
- How to Draw a Stack Plot