In this course, you will :
- Explore how you can use customer surveys to establish rapport.
- Describe three ways you can use active listening to better serve your customers.
- Determine the various types of needs that must be met in order to solve problems.
- Explain the advantages of taking responsibility for a problem.
- Define "preemptive acknowledgment" and explain how it affects customer service.
- Explain the differences between three types of attitude anchors.
1. Outstanding Customer Service
- Define outstanding customer service
- Determine the value of outstanding customer service
- Identify your customers
- Create a customer service vision
2. Build Rapport
- Connect rapport to outstanding service
- Implement techniques to build rapport
- Start a conversation
- Enhance likability in-person
- Enhance likability on the phone
- Enhance likability via email, chat, or SMS
3. Exceed Expectations
- Uncover customer needs
- Actively listen to customers
- Identify emotional needs
- Manage expectations
- Go the extra mile
4. Solve Problems
- Take ownership of problems
- Act on customer feedback
- Empathize with customers
- Expand your influence
- Prevent negative emotions
- Diffuse angry customers
- Anchor your own attitude