In this course, you will :
- Approach any topic or question type in IELTS Writing Task 2.
- Manage IELTS Task 2 time constraints calmly and effectively.
- Structure your essay according to band 7+ requirements.
- Write high-quality introductions and conclusions quickly and efficiently.
- Build a high-scoring body paragraph with well-developed ideas and arguments.
- Write in a coherent and cohesive way, and link ideas with a sense of clear, logical progression.
- Use a vast array of new vocabulary - both common and 'academic' - to boost your Lexical Resource.
- Use grammatical constructions which will improve your score in Grammatical Range and Accuracy.
- Apply the 'secrets of success' which separate a band 6.5 from a band 7.
- Think like an IELTS examiner, and apply this thinking in the Writing test.
- Feel confident and self-assured heading into your IELTS exam, and when writing essays in the future for work or university.