In this course, you will learn :
- How to get a band score of 6 to 7+ on the IELTS General Training or IELTS Academic.
- Understand the abilities required to attain a band score of 6 to 7+ in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Understand what examiners are looking for - the course was created by former IELTS examiners.
- Understand the components of a high-scoring exam answer to satisfy the marking requirements.
- Familiarise yourself with the test pattern, practise answering exam questions, and be prepared for exam day.
- After reading the responses, identify areas for improvement.
- Taking a Mock Test will boost your confidence for the real exam.
- Before you pay for another exam, brush up on your IELTS skills.
- Study at your own pace, pausing and restarting when you're ready.
- View high-quality video content, including lectures and Mock Test questions and answers.
- With interactive quizzes, video lectures, and right/wrong answer explanations, you can test your knowledge and apply what you've learned as you go.
- Follow a video-based Mock Test where you learn as you go; our test does not provide personalised feedback.