In this course, you will learn:
- IELTS speaking skills
- IELTS speaking section structure
- Assessment criteria for IELTS speaking section
- Common mistakes in speech
- Useful grammar and vocabulary for IELTS speaking section
- Useful linking words for speaking
- How to receive band score 7-8
This course is designed to improve your IELTS speaking skills by boosting your grammar, vocabulary and linking words knowledge.
Common mistakes collected from real students' answers will draw your attention to the problematic areas and help you to avoid making errors during IELTS speaking.
In this course I put an emphasis on sample answers to common questions in Part 1, 2 and 3 of the IELTS exam in order to illustrate how you should speak to get a high score (band score 8-9) for IELTS speaking.
Even if you do not intend to take the IELTS exam, this course is certain to enhance your speaking skills in general!
The IELTS Speaking section structure as well as the assessment criteria are explained so as to provide you with insights into what the Speaking at the exam consists of and how your answers are evaluated.
"Know the rules. Improve your skills. Speak with confidence." ©
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to successfully pass the Speaking section of the IELTS exam
- Anybody who wants to improve their speaking skills
- Anybody who wants to know the Structure of the Speaking section of the IELTS exam
- Anybody who wants top hear IELTS speaking samples