In this course, you will :
- A groundbreaking model of human behavior that will help you gain well-being, improve your relationships, and ultimately take control of your own life.
- Understand the mechanism of stress: Discover what part of our brain is responsible for triggering stress and how to switch from one part to another to eliminate it. You will also see how to deal with others who are under stress..
- Improve your self-Confidence: Learn how we position ourselves towards others. Identify where you stand. Learn how to recognize manipulative behavior and how to deal with it. Learn how to react when faced with bullying, peacock behavior and lack of confidence..
- Connect with your motivations: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations. Find out an easy way to figure out what truly motivates you, then use that knowledge to your advantage to improve your work and life..
- Manage your obsessions: We all have them, and it's no big deal. However sometimes they take over. Learn how to recognize obsessive behavior, the mechanism behind it, and how to keep it under control..
- Unlock your full potential: You will be given the keys to the part of your brain that is responsible for self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality. learn how to switch in just a couple of minutes and become the best version of yourself..