In this course, you will learn:
- How body language is perceived and often misread and shares tips for making a positive first impression within the first few seconds of any interaction.
- How you can establish leadership presence.
- Simple and effective tips on communicating with gestures and stance.
- Body language in your role as a leader
1. How People Read Your Body Language
- How body language is read
- Cross-cultural body language
- Body language that matches your words
2. Making a Positive First Impression
- Making a positive first impression
- Ten key elements of shaking hands
3. How Leaders Are Evaluated
- Establishing a leadership presence
- Conveying warmth and empathy
- Conveying confidence
4. Vocal Delivery
- Evaluating your vocal tone
5. Gestures and Stance
- Communicating with your hands
- Communicating with your feet
- Understanding the use of space