In this course, you will :
- Explain the concept of culture, how it affects your approach to work, and the opportunities and challenges that come with working in multinational and cross-cultural teams.
- Recognize your communication style and the role culture plays in communication; collaborate to co-create a new team "language."
- Cross-cultural communication between in-person and virtual spaces has an impact; consider time zones, video conferences, and text-based interactions.
- Investigate various leadership models and comprehend how cultural differences in what is expected of leaders affect team performance.
- Introduction to Multinational and Cross-Cultural Teams
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- Cross-Cultural Virtual Spaces and Teams
- Leadership in Multinational, Cross-Cultural Teams